Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of https://dofollow.com (the "Site") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Dofollow Inc (the “Provider”) upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at https://dofollow.com/terms-conditions. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the services provided by this website (“Service”) and any necessary software used in connection with any Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is the property of Provider and its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. No rights or title of to any of the Software used in connection with any Service is provided, transferred or assigned to you. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through any Service or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Provider or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or Software, in whole or in part.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Trademarks. You acknowledge Provider's exclusive rights in the https://dofollow.com trademark and service mark. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this website are the sole property of Provider. Provider retains all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this website, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
6. Site Use. Provider grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use, not for commercial purposes or for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Provider may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge. You must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Provider, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys' fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site.
9. Disclaimer. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY SERVICE AND/OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND PROVIDER MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY SERVICE, OR ITS CONTENT. PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. PROVIDER ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF DATA, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR PROVIDER WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF PROVIDER AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO PROVIDER FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE IT PROVIDES.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Eric Carrel, who can be reached via email as follows: [email protected]
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Delaware without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Provider or its affiliates.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Waiver. The failure of Provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Provider must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Provider.
16. Termination. Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any service provided by the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Provider will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website or any service.
17. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement, or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
19. Contact Information.
251 LITTLE FALLS DR
WILMINGTON, DE 19808
20. Electronic Signature. The execution of this Annex A by electronic mail or by any other electronic means shall be deemed to constitute effective execution of this Agreement as to the parties hereto. Such electronic signatures may be used by the parties in lieu of the original signature page(s) of this Agreement for any and all purposes. Client’s name and electronic signature shall be incorporated by reference to fields entered through the sign-up process on the website. This Agreement shall be dated as of the time Client enters Client’s electronic signature.