What we do
We are a full service link building agency. That means we handle outreach, placement negotiations, relationship managent, quality assurance, reporting and much more for you. See us as a fractional link building expert on your team. We handle all link building tasks so you can focus on other areas of your business.
How we do it
We can build some of the best links you have ever seen, using our approach we call "user centric link building". Google rewards sites that build links that enhance the end users experience. So that is what we do. We build links that are highly relevant to the content of the linking page as well as the target page on your site. This way we not only build super powerful links but also provide sustainable organic growth that won't get you penalized.
Who we work with
We mainly work with clients in the areas of:
- Tech & Marketing
Who we won't work with
We don't work with more consumer product focused brands like:
- Dog & Cat sites
- Health sites
- Local construction services etc.
What you need to commit to
There are a few requirements we have that you will need to meet to work with us. Here are a select few:
- Have an extensive blog with high quality content
- Allow us to work with your entire blog, not just with a few target pages. We strongly believe in a rising tied floats all boats and building links to your entire blog will ensure maximum relevancy and sustainability
- A minimum budget of $3000 / month
- An ongoing content production process so we get new content to build links to
What you can expect in return
The obvious answer to this question is great, powerful links. But beyond that:
- Peace of mind - all links have been vetted by our extensive quality assurance process
- Sustainability - we align our incentives with Google by focusing on relevancy and the end user experience. This massively reduces the risk of getting penalised. No more spammy links. Just great quality.
- Time - our team of experts will handle all link building tasks for you so you can focus on turning your business into a rocket ship.
- Feedback - we often give feedback on interesting linkable assets we find during our research so you can steal your competitors ideas to outperform them.
How to measure success
They way you should think about measuring success of our link building efforts is similar to cooking a great meal for dinner. When you go grocery shopping you measure success by the quality of the individual ingredients you can find. Only after cooking you decide if the whole meal was a success.
Same is true for link building. When we deliver links to you, please measure these on the individual quality of the link. This could be:
- Domain Rating (DR)
- Traffic of the referring domain
- Traffic of the referring page
- Traffic origin of the referring domain
- Other link placements on the referring page
- SEO neighborhood of referring domain (is it linking to sketchy sites)
- And much much more...
We don't have control over your overall SEO efforts (technical SEO, content, competitors, keyword research etc.) so we won't base our success on how well your SEO efforts are going.
We are one ingredient of your SEO recipe, but you can rest asured that this ingredient will be up to the highest quality you can get.